Naruto 500 Spoiler and Prediction

Kushina: Naruto, I was the previous 9 tails Jinchuuriki.Naruto: What do you mean?
Kushina: 16 years ago, after you were born, Madara and Akatsuki captured me to try to get the Kyuubi from me and extract it. They succeeded, but I let the Kyuubi take me over, and I died. Luckily, My chakra was still mixed in with the Kyuubi’s chakra, that’s how I’m able to talk to you.
Naruto: Did Dad know that?
Kushina: Your father was VERY intelligent. He knew my chakra would still be mixed with the Kyuubi’s chakra, and that’s when he decided to seal the Kyuubi into you in hopes that you would one day control it to finish a very special jutsu.
Naruto: WHAT JUTSU?!



Kushina: Minato said you would figure it out whether you had the Kyuubi sealed into you or not. *smiles* That’s how much he believed in you, Naruto!
Naruto: I WILL figure it out.
Kushina: I’m sorry Naruto, I wish we could have more time together. My chakra is almost gone. I’m so glad I could help you control the Kyuubi, but remember it was YOU who did it! I wish the best for you, Naruto. I love you.
Naruto: I love you too Mom!

Naruto opens his eyes and stands up.
Killer Bee: Yo, So I’m guessing you and the Kyuubi are partners now like me and Hachibi?
Naruto: Yeah, exactly. I met my mother, as well. She had a special chakra that could chain the Kyuubi down so I could separate the Kyuubi’s chakra. When I used the key to seal the Kyuubi, my body was surrounded by chakra with weird designs, and the Kyuubi said something about it being the Sage of the Six Paths?
Yamato: Wow I thought that legend was false….
Killer Bee: Well, that doesn’t matter now. We got a Jinchuuriki alliance here.

Samehada rattles on KB’s back.
Killer Bee: Damn, this sword likes me!
Kisame: I don’t like you, it’s my job to capture you, HACHIBI! The Kyuubi is here too, so this must be my lucky day!

Killer Bee drops Samehada.
Killer Bee: Yo, who the hell are you?!
Kisame: Why do you want to know? It will be useless to know the name of the person who captured you and killed you.
Killer Bee: There’s no way you’ll stand a chance against me and Naruto both.
Naruto: Killer Bee is right, DATTEBAYO!
Kisame: We’ll find out!
Killer Bee: Let’s do this Naruto.
Naruto: RIGHT!

Both transform into their bijuu.

At Madara’s hideout.

Madara: Sasuke, have you gotten used to these eyes yet? You’ll thank me later.
Sasuke: I don’t need to thank you. I need to thank Itachi.
Madara: There’s something important I need to tell you Sasuke. I have let Kabuto join Akatsuki for his own purposes. If I didn’t do that, all of my plans would be ruined.
Sasuke: Is he after me?
Madara: I know you can defeat him after we use his power, Sasuke. He can frame me at any time, plus he has surpassed Orochimaru. He has perfected the Edo Tensei no Jutsu.
Sasuke: Alright. I see how it is. I know how Kabuto works, plus with my new eyes, I can definitely defeat him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Madara: You grow more evil each second.

Next chapter, 501, Tag Team Jinchuuriki vs. Kisame/Samehada!

Tags: Naruto 500, Naruto 500, Naruto 500, Naruto 500 OneManga, Naruto 500 Narutocentral, Naruto 500 Narutofan, Naruto 500 Mangahelpers, Naruto 500 RAW, Naruto 500 Spoilers, Naruto 500 Predictions, Naruto 500 English, Naruto 500 Confirmed Spoilers

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Anime Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites My Zimbio Entertainment Blogs - Blog Rankings Blog Directory & Search engineIncrease traffic Page Rank